Heathkit rubber feet for SB Series

steve sutfin stephoto at MIND.NET
Fri Jul 13 10:40:15 EDT 2001

Try Product Components Corporation....800 / 336-0406. They have a plastic riser and foot
combo that's 'real' close. PN for the rubber foot is K2004 but I lost the PN for the riser.
They are real friendly and might remember since this is a fairly common combo. I have a few
extra if they are out. Good luck, Steve  KD7MLL

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov