Heathkit rubber feet for SB Series

Bob Nickels ranickel at MWCI.NET
Fri Jul 13 22:12:35 EDT 2001

> Another source might be Antique Electronic Supply.  They may, or may
> not, have just the item you

Seems like it might be a good time to repost the following information from
January of this year:

Like many of you, I had many Heath SB-series cabinets with missing cabinet
feet and/or risers.  Thanks to a tip from Rob WA9ZTY, I obtained new
replacement feet and risers at reasonable cost from  Product Components
Corporation.  If you want to take a look, here is the combination of K20002
foot (7/16" tall) and K20004 (3/4" tall) riser:
http://users.mwci.net/~ranickel/foot.JPG

The following quote I received from PCC indicates that the K20004 riser will
soon be obsolete.  That's why I also ordered some K20003 feet  which are
9/16" tall and can be combined with the K20002 to obtain almost the same
appearance, or used alone for rear feet.

I received excellent service for my e-mailed order to Mary Pruter at
productcomponents at att.net -  contact information is shown below.   They do
accept credit card orders and have a very nominal $15 minimum order
requirement.  Looks like a perfect match for Heath and National gear.   PCCs
website is at http://www.product-components.com/

73, Bob W9RAN

----

K20002   10-.72/ea  (7/16" tall rubber foot with steel insert)
         25-.57/ea
         50-.46/ea
        100-36.63/C

K20003   10-.82/ea (9/16" tall rubber foot with steel insert)
         25-.66/ea
         50-.53/ea
        100-42.21/C

K20004  Any Qty-35.82/C  (3/4" tall plastic riser)
This item is being discontinued. We have approximately
850 pieces stock.

Minimum Order: $15.00

Terms: Net 30 on approved credit.
We accept VISA and MasterCard. We also ship C.O.D.

Thank you for your interest in our product. We look
forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Mary Pruter
Sales