DX-35 DX-40 crystal doors

Brian Wood brianmwood at EMAIL.MSN.COM
Sun Jul 15 12:01:11 EDT 2001

Glen,

I have tried overspraying wrinkle paint. It didn't work well at all. Left a
real mess. Somehow the paint reacted with whatever makes the wrinkle wrinkle
and it self-destructed. I found some gray wrinkle finish - called Xynolite -
at better hardware stores (McGuckin's in Boulder, for example). You might
try that.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]On Behalf Of Glen Zook
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2001 9:19 AM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: DX-35 DX-40 crystal doors

Anyway, in the next day, or two, I'm going to see how
much time it takes to do the job.  If they "turn out"
OK (including painting), then I'll see about getting
the "correct" gray paint to overspray the black
wrinkle paint that is now available locally.  Then,
I'll be able to give a price (I'm trying for a cost of
around $10 plus postage).  I don't think that is too
much.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Glen, K9STH

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov