Heath antenna tuner

Patrick Riggins patrick at COMPLETE-OFFICE-INSTALLATIONS.COM
Tue Jul 17 20:51:23 EDT 2001

  Not to slam R&L (have gotten things from them before) but I got one of
these off of (shhhhh!!) Ebay for $110 plus a couple for shipping about
three months ago. It is in perfect condition so if you aren't pressed for
time, you can find some good buys on there.

Patrick

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov