Virus alert

Jim Berry basalop at GTE.NET
Wed Jul 18 16:01:40 EDT 2001

Interesting.  I just checked all my email, and that message from
George Yazz was on here, but without the attachment.  The virus
program I am using, would have sent me a message that it was
infected, and put it in a file.  There was no attachment for it to
even look at.  Can someone tell me why some of you are getting the
attachment and I am not?

73 Jim K7SLI

> Subject: Re: Virus alert
>

> This thing keep renaming its self jut got another one from
> George Yazz
> can someone call him and let him know how his PC is
> auto-responding or
> is it ME ???
>
> This file: "hamster.ZIP.scr" was infected with:
> "W32.Badtrans.13312 at mm"
> virus.
> The file was deleted by Norton AntiVirus. Wednesday, July
> 18, 2001  14:08

---

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov