6HS6 Tubes available

Doug Shields w4das at ADELPHIA.NET
Thu Jul 19 13:55:25 EDT 2001

Hello all,
   Thanks for your responses to my earlier posting about the 6HS6 tubes.  I
have received the tubes.  All tubes are either GE, Sylvania, or RCA brand.
I have tested each and every tube on my Heathkit TT-1A tube tester.  I have
42 tubes available.  Due to the overwhelming number of responses to my
earlier posting (could have sold 200 tubes) I have set forth some rules in
order to be fair to as many people as possible.  If any of the conditions
offend you, I am sorry.  I am in a difficult situation that is guaranteed to
please a few and upset many.  I am always searching for more parts and I
will make them available as soon as I find them.  I also had to raise my
price a bit as they really soaked me for postage to get the tubes.

1.  Only two tubes per person.
2.  Cost of two tubes plus first class postage = $20.00
3.  Cost of two tubes plus Priority Mail postage  = $22.00
4.  Insurance adds $1.10 in either case.  If you do not want insurance, I am
not responsible for loss or damage once it is accepted by the post office.
5.  I can accept payments through Paypal (account: w4das at adelphia.net ) or
you can send a money order or cashier's check to my address below.
6.  If you want two tubes, please reply with your name, mailing address,
your mailing preference, and how you will pay.
7.  I will respond to you with confirmation.  I will hold two tubes for a
maximum of one week pending receipt of your payment.  If payment is not
received in one week, the tubes will go to the next person on the list.

Doug Shields  W4DAS
1450 East 11th Street
Stuart, Florida  34996

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov