[HeathKit] Heathkit Shirts?

Larry Knapp kc8jx at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 20 17:14:55 EDT 2001

There is a vendor that comes to the Dayton Hamvention every year and sells
Johnson, National, Collins and other "boatanchor" t-shirts.  I purchased a
green "Heathkit" shirt from him several years ago.  It has "Heathkit" across
the front.  Don't believe it has a logo on it, just the old "banner" from the
shipping boxes.  What his name is and where he is located, I do not know.
T-shirts are available one just has to look.  Perhaps someone has an "in" with
the Dayton Hamvention folk and can figure out who this individual is.  I did
not attend this year so I do not know if he was there but he has been there
every year since 1990.
Larry, KC8JX
St. Joseph, Mi
"One of the X-hams at Heath"

--- Rob Frans <robertfrans at HOME.COM> wrote:
> Question to the Heath Listserv as well... anyone know of shirts that are
> available?  Thanks! Rob

=====
May your days be full of sunshine and good thoughts fill your head.
From: Larry Knapp, KC8JX, St. Joseph, Mi  49085
  Best 73's