"Missing"- (Off Topic)

Bruce Barley kb0pzd at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 22 16:11:31 EDT 2001

Hello, Sandy -

Pasted below is the information I found for you re: Wm. F. Baska.  Sorry to
be the bearer of bad news....

ARA FREE PRESS - MAY 13, 2001
THE WEEKLY UNION NEWSPAPER OF THE SEA
MARINE ELECTRONICS DIVISION - ILA, AFL-CIO

TO ALL ARA MEMBERS AND INTERESTED SEAFARERS -

SILENT KEYS
We regret to report the passing of pensioners William F. Baska whose last
ship was the SS Spray and Sol Lenkowsky whose last ship was the SS Champion.
BT....

WEB SITE - For further Union and ARA Plan details visit ARA web site at
Http//home.earthlink.net/~araplans. BT....

Best wishes and 73's
Bruce KB0PZD