Any interest in 11-piece Heath station?

Dave dave at BOATANCHORS.COM
Thu Jul 26 03:22:50 EDT 2001

Hello all,

I ran the following a while back with little interest.  Just
thought I'd try again.  11 SB-xxx rigs from my collection.
All worked when acquired, but have seen very little use
and just gather dust now.  Sold as a LOT ONLY.

Local pickup ONLY (at this time) in Tacoma, Washington.
Please - no 'widow' offers!  But if you are interested and
wish to yak about it, drop me a note.  Not looking to trade.
Just want this stuff to go away for a fair price to all.

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov