Painting aluminum chassis

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Thu Jul 26 14:17:28 EDT 2001

Terry,
There is an old trick from the ARRL handbook that I use. Use common lye in warm water. Use a glass or plastic container. Time depends on you. It will turn black but that will wash off. Leaves a nice satin finish that paint will stick to. Luck and 73's
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov