fs ft LEFTOVERS

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Thu Jul 26 18:43:14 EDT 2001

have the following I'd like to sell or trade in my never ending quest to
empty out
the shack to a manageable level...

I am giving serious consideration to letting go of one of my two
Apaches, but the
thing that keeps me reluctant is I dont know that anyone would want to
pay the
shipping costs.  If I'm wrong, let me  hear from you to help me make up
my mind.
I'm very sentimental about these and my DX 100 because I also have an
SB10 adpater, but I am open to gentle persuasion HI HI.
It's a good solid 9 on a scale of 10.  I have two and both worked
but havent had either on the air for several years, so dont know
operating condition now.

Galaxy 5 transceiver.  In good condition.. Probably about an 8 to 9 on a
scale of 10.
Asking $100 SHIPPED.  Have manual.

KnightKit T-175 10/6 meter amp.  Would rate it a good solid 8.75.
Asking 85 SHIPPED.

Heathkit HX-20 project/parts rig.   This could go either way.. parts or
project.  I
was told when I obtained it that it works, but havent ever powered it up
to see.
There is no dial drum.. just a homemade dial scale...   $70 SHIPPED.
Could be
a great source for parts, knobs, cabinet etc...

Will consider trades... open for any suggestions in that area.
Ray wa7itz

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov