Problem with listserver

Wb5Kxh Wb5Kxh wier at CALCITE.ROCKY.EDU
Fri Jul 27 14:07:15 EDT 2001

>Gareth,
>Have had the same problem but have ignored it. 73's.
>Wayne;
>W4GBW
>
>Gareth Gammon wrote:
>
>> Good morning again!
>> Everytime I post a notice to the listserver I get the following mail
>> back:
>>
>> From: "Mailer-Daemon" <Mailer-Daemon at Capaccess.org>
>> Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:

Generally, that's the receiving mail server. For some reason the message
is undeliverable on the other end and if you look at the header line,
under "Reply-To" your address is listed. So it sends you a message that
the message is zonked for that particular person. This is MUCH better
than ignoring the "Reply-To" and returning the error message to the
entire list (that will generate a mail-loop).

So Wayne has the right idea - ignore it...

THANKS

--de WB5KXH
System Administrator
Rocky Mountain College