No subject

George ghb at USWEST.NET
Sat Jul 28 20:06:15 EDT 2001

Hello all,
   I've got a few items for sale or trade.
I am looking for the following possible trade items:
       A mic for my hw-101 with 2 pin connector.( from that era)
      The mic that came with the twoer.
      Headsets for my hw-8.
      Heath vhf swr meter.

For sale or trade I have.
      Knight KG-620 VOM. looks like about 1960 era. no cables, looks =
complete inside. one 10k pot needs replaced (corroded). and the zero adj =
and Ohms adj pots are seized up, but no visual corrosion. Corrosion on =
the inside of  the bottom of the cabinet, but not thru the cabinet. Two =
tubes are present. Meter looks functionable with some scratches. I dont =
think it would take much to restore this VOM.

     Tektronix type 310 oscilloscope, tube type. Not working. no probes. =
I bought this about 10 years ago from the widow of a silent key. Always =
said I was going to fix it but haven't gotten around to it. I believe =
the scope it good, but think some of the caps and tubes are bad. all =
knobs are present and function.

     (2) Sony CB801W transceivers. (walkie talkies) manufactured Nov =
1965. use 9v batteries. with leather cases and both work. I'm not an =
expert at rating condition. 1 is very close to new condition (I would =
guess a +9 condition). The other is missing the srew on end of the =
telesoping antenna and has pry marks on the side of the case where =
someone tried to open it up. It is also missing the sony label covering =
the screw on the back. But none of this is noticeable with the leather =
case on the radio. If not for those marks this one would be just as nice =
as the other. The leather cases are in great shape too. I don't collect =
these so I hope someone will enjoy adding them to their collection.  =
They also have the wrist strap attached.=20

finally, two heath kit parts both are from the  HW17.
          final tune capacitor part# 160-104-98
          meter 407-118 1781
          Both are used and I believe are good. They are leftovers from =
when I combined 2 hw17s.  I was saving them for spare parts but figured =
maybe someone needs them.  Ay questions or if u want to see pics. email =
me. I am an Over the road truck driver. I only get home about every 3 =
weeks. I Leave on Monday morning. so if you dont get a reply right away =
be patient.

         thanks,
           George
             KH6OZ