Now I've seen it all! - Unbuilt AT-1 coming to a theater near you....

Bob Peters soundimp at POBOX.COM
Fri Jun 1 20:37:53 EDT 2001

I don't think that Joe Walsh is some rock star character  he is a rich
singer that likes Ham Radio gear...Sure sounds like a lot of petty jealousy
and so what if he buys it!!!  Come on guys get off the topic and don't
be jealous that someone buys what he wants!!!!I wish that I had enough
money to buy anything I ever wanted...More Power to Joe and by the way the
group is The Eagles...Don't think they are characters...Best 73's

Bob K1JNN
BTW I will be bidding on the AT1~~!!!! OK Ready Flame!!

Best 73's from:
Bob Peters K1JNN
Member Dallas Posse
www.dallasposse.org