Now I've seen it all! - Unbuilt AT-1 coming to a theater near you....

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sat Jun 2 09:27:08 EDT 2001

For $4300+ a pop, one of US should go into business making them again from scratch!

Heck, for that price even Art Collins and his men of valour might want a
piece of the action!

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov