HA-20 on you-know-ay/SB600 for sale by me direct!

Christopher W. (Chris) Boone cboone at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Jun 13 00:52:10 EDT 2001

Got a chuckle out of this one...

> Description
>
> This unit powers up but I have no way of putting it on the air. As you can see from the picture the high voltage
> looks fine on the meter. Power output Is 75 watts. I also have the matching transmitter at auction right now.
> Please view it. Handling of $10 plus shipping to be paid by buyer. Payment by PayPal, money order or cashiers
> check

No way of putting it on the air? Ok so how does he know it does 75 watts
out???
And I looked at the meter....ITS on the left ZERO peg.....
that says HV is ok???

ROFLMAO!!

anyone want to buy "unassembled" SB600 spkr? Case has feet, spkr
itself may need replacing...the cord does (no phono plug on it)..
slightly dirty but no dents, etc on case..needs new paint...
Contact me direct...I sold the Heath twins at HamCom last year :(

Chris
WB5ITT

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov