CURIOUS

David Markheim W2QU w2qu at JUNO.COM
Wed Jun 13 12:52:39 EDT 2001

Ray,
   About 5 years ago I picked up an HW-22A at a flea market. I fired it
up, made one QSO and it has set idle ever since. Yet, I have no desire to
dispose of it. Same for a HW-8 I acquired from the XYL of a SK.
   I think for me, personally, the enjoyment is just owning the rigs and
preserving a bit of our amateur memories. When it comes to operating, I
have other rigs that are more pleasurable to use. I think that's the key.
At least I don't know how else to explain it!
Dave
W2QU

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov