still go home email woe

Ken Ketner ketner at ARISBEASSOCIATES.COM
Sat Jun 16 09:48:00 EDT 2001

Greetings friends:

A couple of days ago I sent the following message. Still got problems.
My office email is working. And I am in the Lubbock fone book, the only
Ketner in town. Hope to get a home email going soon. I think I am
getting out but apparently nothing at home is incoming.

  My internet provider is in the process of declaring bankruptcy, and I
am in the process of changing providers. My email address should stay
the same here at home.
  Meanwhile because the old provider prematurely shut me off (wonder why
they are going under?), my emails to ketner at arisbeassociates.com for
about the last 3 days have most likely been lost.
  My email at work is doing fine. Thanks for the chance to announce this
so anyone trying to locate me can do so.
--

Ken Ketner
ARS KA5ELD
        home:   ketner at arisbeassociates.com