HP 23 SUPPLIES

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Thu Jun 21 18:58:42 EDT 2001

hey fellow lovers of the green... (and gray for us dx100 and similar
units)..
I have located and put a temporary hold on a couple of the HP 23 power
supplies.  I dont really need them because I already have one myself
mounted
in my sb 600 unit.
However, IF there is any interest among the group in acquiring one (or
two)
I will go ahead and consumate the purchase and get them to folks here
that
want one.
I havent made a final deal on price, but I would dare say that I'm
probably
looking at about 75 or 80 bucks apiece.  If I can get a lower price,
great
for you guys.  I would guess that average shipping
price from the QTH here to elsewhere in the country would be about 20
bucks,
so you'd be looking at in the neighborhood of about 100 dollars apiece
for
an HP 23 power supply.