No subject

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jun 23 13:38:09 EDT 2001

I am posting the following for a friend who does not
have access to this lists because of problems with his
AOL.6 software.

Please reply directly to him at w5usm at aol.com

Thank you

Glen, K9STH

Heath DX-60 in excellent condition inside and out. The
6146 is delivering the expected 45 to 50 watts.
Supplied with this DX-60 is a Peterson Radio crystal
for 3880 kc/s and another on 7290 kc/s, the real Heath
manual and an external homemade antenna changeover
relay with contacts to mute your receiver on transmit.
The package is $130 plus CONUS shipping.

Classic Meissner 2CW Xmtr 1950s classic Novice CW
transmitter is in excellent working condition and the
cosmetics are 9+. The rig has the 80 meter coil, an 80
meter crystal and a reprint manual. I'll entertain
offers, but looking for $175. I'll pack carefully and
pay the CONUS surface freight.

Again, reply to w5usm at aol.com