11-Piece SB-station for sale complete

Dave dave at BOATANCHORS.COM
Wed Jun 27 16:11:10 EDT 2001

Hello all,

Too many radios, not enough time or inclination.

I have the following SB-xxx station COMPLETE for sale.
I do NOT want to break ANY of them out at this time.

All were working when I last used them.  All are in decent
shape with no damage or mods that I know of, but you'll
have to come see yourself.  Too many to look at and very
little time on this end to fiddle with things these days.

Here's what I've got:

SB-110    6-meter rig
SB-101    HF xcvr
SB-400    xmtr
SB-301    rcvr
SB-401    xmtr
SB-600    with HP-23 power supply - have 2 of these - with speakers
SB-600    speaker only
SB-610    scope
SB-630    console with good clock
SB-101    parts rig - good face and case
And a couple of microphones that seem to go well with the set.  Don't
know exactly what they are.  Come take a look :-)

I am looking for a LOCAL BUYER ONLY.  Tacoma, Washington.  Emails
asking to ship or to break the set will go unanswered.  Sorry, but I just
don't
have the time these days to pack that many radios and deal with
the shipping.

So photos will go to local serious parties only.  I'd like $1200 for all of
it,
Any interest?

Dave WB7AWK
www.Boatanchors.com - click on my photo and some of the radios are there
to see - look on the top row above my head in the shack.  They are just for
looks these days - none have been on the air for some time.

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov