Motorola xsister

Dave Hollander davidh at GETNET.COM
Fri Mar 2 22:17:34 EST 2001

Hi Fred - I worked for many years in the Motorola Power Products
Division which made these devices and the number you gave is a customer
special part number so it will be pretty unlikely to find out what it
is. The 8413 is the date code (13th week of 1984). Motorola discretes
became part of a new company called ON Semiconductor two years ago which
has all of the Motorola discretes, analog and logic products ). I work
there.

Unfortunately, older transistors are hard to find. I am used to telling
everyone that it 100 times easier to find a 60 year old vacuum tube than
a 20 year old transistor.

Maybe someone else has some suggestions

Good Luck,
Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK -  Webmaster CADXA
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

            ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
and what ever else looks interesting!

E-Mail: davidh at getnet.com  Home Page:  http://www.getnet.com/~davidh

Visit the Central Arizona DX Association Home page - http://cadxa.org

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov