IT-21 or T-4 Signal Tracer WANTED

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Tue Mar 6 03:28:28 EST 2001

Hi Sandy,
Have an IT-12 signal tracer which I have restored to a 10. Can also supply a copy of
manual. Yes they are very handy. Can send you a pix if interested. This one is a surplus
as already have one in gray. This one is beige panel with black case. Talk soon.
Wayne:
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov