SB-400/401 P.S. TRANSFORMER Specs...

k4kgw k4kgw at MEDIAONE.NET
Sun Mar 11 11:48:07 EST 2001

Hi Eddy,

Red and Red Yellow:  This winding is used with a diode voltage-doubler to provide 720V @ 250 ma.

The brown winding goes to the bias supply (-150V with no load).
Blue:  Ground (Earth).
Brown/Yellow:  95V @ 160 ma.
These three leads are actually one winding.  Brown is one end, Blue the other end, and Brown/Yellow the center tap.

Two Yellow: 12.6VAC, center-tapped.  (6.20VAC either side of center tap).  Crrent available from these is not specified, but if you add up all the rated filament draw of all the
tubes in the rig and add one or two amps, you will be close enough.

73,

Keith

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov