DX100 Neutralization

Ed Richards k6uuz at JUNO.COM
Wed Mar 14 00:57:46 EST 2001

Dave;

I built one in 1960 and heard about a minor mod to neutralize it. It
consisted if running a wire form the driver grid circuit up through a
hole in the chassis next to the 6146's and bending the wire back and
forth to achieve neutralization. It worked. I don't remember the details.
Perhaps some one else has a better memory.

73,
Ed Richards

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov