Reproduction Circuit Boards

Gerald Lemay w1id at FCGNETWORKS.NET
Wed Mar 14 19:25:23 EST 2001

There might be a market for Heathkit replacement boards. For example my
SB-303 has plain copper, unplated traces and unplated through holes. With
time, the copper oxidizes which is also exacerbated by residual flux and
other chemicals left on the board. On the minus side, replacing the boards
would involve an almost complete rebuild. Hopefully, most of the parts could
be removed safely and reused.

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]On Behalf Of Bill Smith
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 10:16 AM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Reproduction Circuit Boards

FAR Circuits is very interested in reproducing circuit
borads for old Dentron GLA-series amplifers (GLA1000,
A,B,&C).  As I was prepairng to send FAR some old
boards to use for reverse engineering it came to me
that there may be a need for Heathkit boards as well.
I've always wanted to replace the poor qulaity and
dmaged boards in my HW 101 with new boards of modern
manufacture.

If anyone is intersted in pursuing this contact FAR
circuits.  It would help to have a list of people that
need new boards!!

FAR Circuits E-Mail address:
farcir at ais.net
73,