{Collins} Avoiding Scams

Bob Peters soundimp at POBOX.COM
Sat Mar 17 11:06:13 EST 2001

Hi Glen et All....I must add this to glens report
and say that I as well have been taken  by this
so called Texas company...They have in there
possession over 20 items from me and there are other amateurs
in the same case as we are...For some reason the gear has
not been returned either repaired or not repaired...No phone calls
or E Mails get answered...At last count I have heard from
at least 10 other hams that have been taken and have seen some of this gear
show up on E Bay...Take Glens word for it...Keep Serial ## and photo.s and
get a signature of anyone that you give your gear to...We pay way to much
for this gear...Best 73's

Bob K1JNN

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov