{Collins} Avoiding Scams

Heinz und Hannelore Breuer hbreuer at DEBITEL.NET
Sat Mar 17 11:26:00 EST 2001

Hi Mike and the list,

just look at the ad in Electric Radio in either the January, February or
March issue.

He got a 516F-2 with a 302C-1 "hacksawed into the grill" as a
restauration project from me and a fellow ham prepaid him on my behalf
for several rigs which I bought but which were never delivered. Total
money involved from me alone is around $2k.

73 from Germany
Heinz KM5VT

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov