{Collins} Avoiding Scams

Brian Wood brianmwood at EMAIL.MSN.COM
Sat Mar 17 12:04:33 EST 2001

I don't get Electric Radio. I would also like to know the name of this
company. Since the court case was settled, it should be a matter of public
record, so I doubt there would be any harm in posting the actual name.

Brian, W0DZ

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]On Behalf Of Heinz und Hannelore Breuer
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2001 9:26 AM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Re: {Collins} Avoiding Scams

Hi Mike and the list,

just look at the ad in Electric Radio in either the January, February or
March issue.

He got a 516F-2 with a 302C-1 "hacksawed into the grill" as a
restauration project from me and a fellow ham prepaid him on my behalf
for several rigs which I bought but which were never delivered. Total
money involved from me alone is around $2k.

73 from Germany
Heinz KM5VT

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov