SB-303 Loaded For Sale

Keith Densmore densmore at IDIRECT.COM
Thu Mar 22 16:11:55 EST 2001

Greetings,
Time limitations force me to list an  interesting Heathkit SB-303 for sale.
It will come with the following

Original heath manual--good to very good condition.
Original power cord.
Heath AM filter installed
Heath CW filter installed.
Large extender board (and the small one if/when I can find it).
Accessory plug.

The radio itself is an overall 8-9. It has an excellent front panel, all
original. The case has some  typical paint chips, no dents.
Potentially a 10 cosmetically with some TLC.
Electrically the radio works well with the exception of a bad 80 meter
antenna coil, which will need re-wound or replaced.  Will be sold guaranteed
to have no other major problems.

You can view some images of it at
http://webhome.idirect.com/~densmore/sb-303s.jpg
http://webhome.idirect.com/~densmore/sb-303%20c.jpg
http://webhome.idirect.com/~densmore/sb-303r.jpg
http://webhome.idirect.com/~densmore/sb-303.jpg

Best offer over 225.00 by Sunday  evening March 25 will get it. Shipping
will be 25.00 double boxed anywhere in North America.

73,
Keith, ve3gem

densmore at idirect.com

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov