Heathkit TV manuals needed

Chuck Penson wa7zze at JUNO.COM
Thu Mar 22 22:38:48 EST 2001

This fellow is looking for the manuals for one of the Heath TV kits. He
did not say what model.  If you can help him out please contact him
directly.

Thanks!

Chuck / WA7ZZE

From: kevin brown <krb90 at yahoo.com>

I have a question that hopefully, if you can't answer, you can maybe give
some direction.

I have a TV, circa 1976-77, that is a Heathkit. It was built as part of a
correspondence course through Bell And Howel I believe. Where can i find
any information (schematics, etc) for repairs? I have some experience in
electronics, but not enough to tackle a TV alone. I "think" I know what
the problem is, but I'm not certain. I have called several repair shops,
but no one is willing to look at it, because parts aren't readily
available (of course, these people are only intersted in exchanging
parts, boards etc, not repairing). It has special sentimentality, so I
would really love to get it working again. I would greatly appreciate any
advice you had, and if you need more information, please let me know.

Thank you for your time.

Kevin Brown

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov