Sharp Organizer to Keep Track of Your Heathkit Stuff

Gary Harmon gharmon at IDWORLD.NET
Sun Mar 25 08:57:21 EST 2001

I have an excess but brand new Sharp Wizard OZ-570PC hand held organizer.
It comes with the connection to synchronize to a PC, case, manuals, CD-ROM,
instructions, box, etc.  I hardly used it and have since been blessed by a
Handspring PDA from # 2 son.

My plans were to enter all my collection, manuals, parts, tubes etc.,
including my NEEDS and then carry it to hamfests to see what I needed.  That
never materialized.  Maybe I'll do better with the PDA.

Anyway, I paid about $75 for the little guy and would like to get maybe $50
cash or trade.  What have you?  Pics if needed.

Thanks and 73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr.
K5JWK
6302 Robin Forest