Maybe I'm not hearing you

Hallidy, Dave DHallidy at MICROWAVEDATA.COM
Wed May 9 09:24:16 EDT 2001

I knew it, I knew it.  I knew I'd regret the day I got rid of my old Sixer
and Twoer.  I'm taking all my 10m, 6m, and 2m SSB/CW stuff to Dayton and
gonna sell it all/trade it for all the Tener's, Sixer's and Twoer's I can
find!  And then, I'm gonna put 'em in my cars, trucks, AND boats!  'Cause
apparently, all the mobile activity on those bands is on AM.  "Thousands of
these transceivers now in use..." certainly tells the (or a) story.
Ray, you and I must have missed something- April Fool's, maybe?
Dave K2DH

-----Original Message-----
From: rayfri [mailto:rayfri at NETWORLD.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 8:51 AM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Maybe I'm not hearing you

hmmmmm ..... have we returned to the "good old days" and most of us have

missed it for some reason?   A person selling a Heath Twoer at that
auction site
says....
"Thousands of these transceivers now in use across the nation, in homes,
offices, cars, trucks, boats, etc., attest to their popularity and
proven performance."
     It would be nice if there were actually thousands of Twoers still
in use in all
these places.  If there's that much AM activity,  WHERE ARE ALL YOU A.M.
FOLK?  start transmitting more. Or is my AM rig not working like I
thought.   hi hi
Ray  wa7itz

'name' 'call'"
Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov