Maybe I'm not hearing you

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Wed May 9 11:09:49 EDT 2001

well I don't know about 2 meters, but check out 29.000 every night around
here and you'll find dozen of us running AM. I was on last night with my
Cheyenne and SB301 receiver. There's HT-40's Elmac AF-67s, an Apache or two
every now and then a DX-100. Why in fact every now and then you'll hear some
one fire up a IC706, or a FT-840..

by the way....

any one have the matching MR-1, Comanche receiver?

--
Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov