Idea.....

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue May 22 18:21:14 EDT 2001

Its too far for me, unless I happen to visit my home
town (LaPorte, Indiana, about 35 miles from the old
plant site in St. Joseph, Michigan).  However, I think
it would be a great idea (now live in Richardson,
Texas, on the north side of Dallas).

Also, how about setting up some really vintage
stations like AT-1 / VF-1 / AR-3, DX-40 /VF-1 / AR-3,
DX-100 and a Hallicrafters receiver (at least on 160
meters), Apache / SB-10 / Mohawk, Heath "twins"
(either SB-300 / SB-400 or SB-301 / SB-401), SB-110
(or SB-110A) on six meters, twins plus SB-500 on 2
meters.

Also, with various groups like Collins having weekly
nets including SSB and AM, what about Heath nets.  I
can check into several manufacturers net, but, can
certainly check in using all Heath as well as all
Collins.

Just keeping the idea going.

Glen, K9STH