SB 200 MODS

Larry Knapp kc8jx at YAHOO.COM
Wed May 23 21:23:49 EDT 2001

Ray - To my knowledge there are no mods to put a SB-200 on 12 or 17 meters...I
use my SB-200 occasionally on those bands with about 500 to 600 watts out (on
my Heath HM-2140).  I use the 15 meter position and then tune as normal.  The
SB-200 does not to my knowledge run on 30 meters (there are power
restrictions).

As to 160 or 6 meters...you are on your own.

73, Larry, KC8JX
St. Joseph, Mi
"One of the X-Hams at Heath"

--- rayfri <rayfri at NETWORLD.COM> wrote:
> anyone ever found any mods for an sb 200 amp which will put it on or add
>
> the WARC bands?  I've got the article for putting it on 6 meters, but
> havent
> done any searches yet for the WARC bands.
> Also, any ever been printed for adding 160 meters maybe....?
> Ray  wa7itz

> 'call'"

=====
May your days be full of sunshine and good thoughts fill your head.
From: Larry Knapp, KC8JX, St. Joseph, Mi  49085
  Best 73's