(no subject)

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Fri May 25 18:43:18 EDT 2001

Hi All,
Have encountered voltages as high 132 volts from Florida Plunder and Loot. Complained to
them and they got it down to 125 volts. Have a bunch of tube type old ladies such as
Apache, Mowhak, R-390A, W-5M's, SX28A and have lost some power trannys. Have built
several of the power reducers to get the voltage down to 115 volts and no more failures.
Tx and luck to all.
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov