HK TV

Bob Wier wier at CALCITE.ROCKY.EDU
Sat May 26 21:26:36 EDT 2001

fit in your car, but I brought it home in a station wagon. I got it for free and so I am offering it for free.
>Of course, pick up only. I am in central New Jersey... Garden State Parkway exit 88.

Maybo someone can comment ot the Heathkit TVs - I recall that they were
pretty expensive when compared with commercial offerings. Did people mainly
buy them for the educational/kit building experience?  As opposed to, say, the
ham equiment which I bought and built mostly because I wasn't able to
afford equivalent performance gear pre-built gear...

THANKS!
73's de WB5KXH

--Bob Wier

wier at calcite.rocky.edu