Heathkit TV's

Mike Shelton ke4lgx at YAHOO.COM
Sat May 26 23:56:50 EDT 2001

The wife and I built our GR-900 back in 1972,second
year we were married, I was taking the Bell @ Howell
Service course, we used it every day till about
1985, we still have the unit although the cabinet
finally succommed to the kids,But we have two
GR-2000's
going strong and a GR-269 portable here in the shop!
I have some spare parts for all, if anyone needs any.
  I used Heath TV Test Equipment to Service Tv's so
that the wife could stay home with the kids those
first
few years, I still have all of it and in good working
order.Just our little addition on the Tv's,
You guys have a enjoyable Holiday weekend !!!!!!!

=====
Mike Shelton CET.
    KE4LGX
Total Electronics Co.