HK TV

Bob Wier wier at CALCITE.ROCKY.EDU
Sun May 27 00:30:00 EDT 2001

>My father was very particular on how he spent his money. He waited a long
>time to move us up to color and finally decided to do it with the Heathkit

Mine too - he couldn't see the point of stereo...and thus also didn't
see the point tp have FM radio in the car (since all the stations were
simulcasting anyway)..my uncle (on my mother's side) was much more
technically inclined - he built a crystal set in the 20's and used
the bedsprings to act as an antenna and would lie in bed at night
and listen to Chicago (probably WGN) from the wilds of Wisconsin...

              Bob Wier
       mailto:wierb at rocky.edu
   10:24 PM GMT Saturday, May 26, 2001
    Rocky Mountain College, Billings MT.
 keeper of the Overland-Trails mailing list
     and the USA GPS Waypoint server

73's de WB5KXH

--Bob Wier

wier at calcite.rocky.edu