fleamarket

Christian Fandt cfandt at NETSYNC.NET
Mon May 28 17:13:24 EDT 2001

Upon the date 11:36 PM 5/26/01 -0400, M. Kassay said something like:
>Hi All,
>             Any of you folks going to the Rochester Hamvention
>next weekend?
>Possibly try and arrange a meet ?

My wife and I will be there. Busy helping with the AWA booth in the Domed
Arena (unless she's driven over to the Marketplace Mall for awhile :-/  )

We'll have a couple of early radio receivers, early ham gear, early tubes
and a couple pieces of Wireless gear on display in the limited table space
we're alloted.

Everybody is welcome to stop by for a visit of course. Wish we had room to
stuff-in a few rather small Heathkits.

(Hmmm, let me see now. . . ;-)

Regards,  Chris
-- --
Christian Fandt,         Electronic/Electrical Historian
Jamestown, NY  USA      cfandt at netsync.net
        Member of Antique Wireless Association

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov