Boat Anchors for TRADE

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 31 19:49:52 EDT 2001

Revised list of "boat anchors" for TRADE ONLY.  These
items I do have:

Collins 32S1 transmitter:  s/n 1057 good condition
with the following deficiencies:  Driver tuning knobs
are not original (available from SSN I think), is
missing heterodyne crystals (these are not needed when
using with 75S series receiver - did not have these
when I acquired it over 25 years ago - used it with my
75S1 - got another 32S1 with s/n high 2900s a little
while back, that is why getting rid of it), r.f.
connector has been changed to a BNC (this is easily
replaced with the "proper" RCA type connector).  The
case has been repainted (pretty good job).  The front
panel is in very good condition.  Photos available.

Heath SB-303 receiver:  Very good to excellent
condition.  Photos available.

Heath SB-630 station control:  Very good to excellent
condition (even the clock works fine!).  Photos
available.

Heath HW-32 transceiver:  20 meter, single band, in
very good condition.  Only modification is that the
microphone circuit has been changed to accommodate a
Motorola type low-impedance microphone (included with
HW-32).  This modification was not done by me, but, I
have the schematic of what was done and it is easily
reversed to the high impedance microphone circuit of
the original.  Photos available.

Dentron 160-AT 160 meter antenna tuner:  Very good
condition.  Photos available.

Power tubes, new, in box, including 6155, 5894, 8560A,
3CX100A5, 2E26, 6360, 866A, etc.  Also lower power
transmitting tubes and receiving tubes including some
loctal base.  All new, in box.

I am LOOKING for the following equipment (I DO NOT
have these for trade):

Transverters for 222, 432, and 1296 MHz

160 meter linear, 6 meter linear, 2 meter linear (have
about 100 watts drive available all bands)

Heathkit DX-20 or DX-35 (no DX-40 or DX-60 please!),
Cheyenne, Mohawk, Marauder, HX-20, HR-20, SB-200,
HX-30

Collins 75A1, 32V2, 32V3

Johnson Ranger I, Adventurer, possibly Navigator

Hammarlund HQ-140X, possibly HQ-150X

WRL 755 VFO, DSB-100, LA-1600, Globe Champion 300 or
350 series

RME about anything except VHF-152A and RME 23
preselector.

Am open to other "boat anchor" trades (i.e. "glow in
the dark" radios).

Please!  Do not offer for sale or offer to buy
anything.  Also, please note what I have and what I
don't have (people get confused somehow).

I am equipped to do repair and alignment (have done
many) on Collins "A" Line receivers, Collins S-Line
equipment (including KWM-2/2A), other "boat anchor"
equipment.  E-Mail for details.

Glen, K9STH