Heath Kits (Air Craft).

David M. Nance dmnance at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Nov 3 17:01:46 EST 2001

About ten years ago I visited the Virginia Aviation Museum, located
adjacent to the Richmond International Airport (Byrd Field).  If I
recall correctly, they had a Heath airplane on display.  It caught my
attention, since I had been building Heathkits since the late 60's, and
remembered the history.  I believe it was a Parasol but I'm not sure.

Exhibits come and go, perhaps someone in Richmond could check it out and
see if it is still there.

David Nance - W4SSE
Roanoke, VA