IDENTIFY EE-3402

Milton Ferguson milton at FERGUSON.NET
Sun Nov 4 14:41:19 EST 2001

    I have a collection of  Heathkit Educational Kits.  I am trying to
identify all of these kits Heath sold.  I  have downloaded  the
available listings of Heath products but find are not complete.  I
specifically need to identify the course EE-3402. For reference, the
Microprocesser course (EE-3401) and the Voice Synthesis Course (EE-3403)
were about 1981.   If anyone with a full set of catalogs could identify
this course, I would appreciate it.

                Thanks,

                        Milt. Ferguson (XW9MSF)