Beware--WB2FOU's business practices--Re: Heath Tee Shirts

Lee KH6BZF LEEWICAL at AOL.COM
Sun Nov 4 22:36:06 EST 2001

Marty Drift, WB2FOU:

       Unfortunately, your creditability is at stake. Your considerate and
friendly behavior is at question.
       Background:
       Six months ago you solicited those of us who might enjoy purchasing a
HEATH Tee Shirt.
       I was one of those.
       I sent my check to you in good faith. You cashed that check before any
Tee shirt was supplied to me. In my case that Tee shirt has NEVER been
supplied.
       You, as the vendor of these Tee shirts, are and were responsibly to
deliver the goods to each of us who sent our checks (perhaps money orders,
etc.) through the US Postal Service.
       The USPS takes a dim view of doing illicit or unethical business
utilizing the US mails.
       Now, I have NOT received my Tee-shirt. I have E-mailed you for
particulars and for three days last month, I kept asking you via e-mail, for
details of your shipment to me.
       You were and still are reluctant to help.
       You stonewalled me without details or answers. Your mind appeared to
have a firewall in your brain.
       You have demonstrated a very unethical practice as you suggested you
mailed me my Tee shirt. You didn't respond my questions of "did you mail it
insured?" or
"was it mailed with a USPS certificate of delivery."
       You still refuse to reply to straight forward questions and you refuse
to be a decent person, one of care and responsibilities.
       Personally, if I sell something to someone and I send it out uninsured
and it doesn't arrive. I would feel responsible.  I would have to "eat" the
consequences and make it good to the customer.
       Apparently you DON'T feel responsibly. That appears to me ass
unethical as is does to the USPS Inspector here.
       This NONRECEIPT of goods purchased through the US mails.  I suggested
you return my money, You, meanwhile, take no responsibility as your retorted
it is a USPS problem. So, Mr. Marty Drift, as you state "I will NOT return
any of your money as I would get a Tee Shirt free."
       What ridiculous behavior on your part, Marty Drift, WB2FOU! You are a
sad individual.
       I send this to the reflector so as to warn others at some of your
postings, both present and future. The reflector community visibly needs to
know the facts as to your miserable behaivor.and your apparent unethical
business practices.
       Your rationalizing your behavior as "it is the US Postal Service
problem, not yours."
       Wrong Kimo Sabe.
       Sighting the temporary disruption of USPS services you could have
chosen UPS of Fed-Ex as your choice.
       Marty Drift, your "Too-bad-I-shipped-it-to-you-so-its-not-my-problem"
approach does not have a gentleman's approach. Nor as a professional approach
       I would assume you have not the ethics nor the personal responsibility
to check
with the USPS at you end. Have you provided me with a USPS receipt in any
USPS mailing to me. NO.
        Just unanswered E-mails to you and/or glib replies.
       As I stated to you in a e-mail, there's an old Spanish motto...."If
you screw with the Bull...you may often get horned."
       Why don't you read, abide and follow  The Amateur's Code  found in the
front of any ARRL Handbook since 1928 when Mr. Paul M. Segal wrote it...
       The Radio Amateur Is:
       Considerate.......
       Loyal......
       Progressive.....
       Friendly.....
       Balanced....
       Patriotic.....
       So, you think you'll screw the guy in Hawai'i as its a long way from
NJ, you're safe and he will never press charges through the Post Office.
Think again.
       Your referring to me on the Reflector as some Jackass about Tee Shirts
does not demonstrate you maturity in this matter and NOT an Adult approach to
the problem of NONRECEIPT of purchased item.
       Your creditability as to your business practices has been challenged.
Perhaps
others will thread their disappointments with Mr. Marty Drift, WB2FOU, as to
your practices, i.e., wrong sizes, disappointments, failures to deliver et.
al.
       Again, If, as you say, your mailing was a month ago, it should have
arrived, at the latest, mid October.
       NOTHING HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
       So, I again request you return my money as doing business with you
Marty as been a bad taste at best.
       I will appreciate a Bank or Postal money order or certified check as a
personal check does not appeal to me as acceptable. You creditability is zero
with me at this point.
       Why don't you become a responsible human being and make matter right
and honorable?
       I make this e-mail visible to all on the reflector so they will not
become involved
with you on ANY business dealings with a product or money is involved.
       You have proved to many others, like myself, you are just NOT
honorable.
       SAD.
       So, gentlemen of the HEATH reflector....beware of unscrupulous
persons.

Respectfully submitted,

cc : Chris Ferrara
       USPS Inspector