HP-23 recap

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Mon Nov 5 10:10:00 EST 2001

Bill,
Got good news and bad news. Recapped mine with Mallory caps from Mouser
539-CGS450V140 140uf @ 450 vdc. Bad news, they are $9.21 a pop.  don't forget
the mounting bracket 539-VR3 $.81. They are good insulated caps, mount with no
mods except to the wiring. They have screw type terminals so you must add
solder terminals.
Call 800-346-6873 they are nice folks. Luck and 73's.
Wayne;
W4GBW