List Admin - READ!

Dave Kelley ai7r at PRESENCEKNOWN.COM
Mon Nov 5 15:41:19 EST 2001

Greetings,

As a guest on this list, you are expected to conduct yourself as such.
That means staying on the topic of Heath gear and associated electronic
questions and topics.  That means only posting exchanges that would be
of interest to the group, and not for self gratification that comes with
venting.  That would include private comments posting back and forth
publicly....the 'last word syndrome'.

Treat each other with respect...and that includes respecting opinions
that aren't necessarily yours.

People who flame will be removed from all Tempe lists.  No surprised
looks should follow since that's been the rule since day one.

Get on topic or go away.  Questions?  Send them to me personally since
they wouldn't be of interest to the group I'm sure.

73 to those 99% who just want to talk Heath

Shape up to the other 1% please!

Dave
AI7R
List Admin