HP-23 recap

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 5 17:26:58 EST 2001

I live about 40 miles from the Mouser in Benbrook,
Texas (suburb of Fort Worth).  I order mine by
Internet at night and get them the next day without
having to take time to drive over there!

Seriously, Mouser is a great source of all sorts of
things and they don't have a minimum.  Look at the
various crystals that they stock for well under $1.
Many of these are good for converters and several are
even correct for things like the Collins 51J series
receivers.  The same frequency crystals cost $12 to
$15 from "normal" crystal sources.

Things like rubber feet for equipment, etc. are "dirt"
cheap.

Anyway, I don't own any stock in Mouser (wish I did!).

Glen, K9STH

--- Allen Heibeck <mattall at EARTHLINK.NET> wrote:

Mouser was given as a source.

Eat your heart out,. Guys!  I order from Mouser by FAX
in the first part of the morning. Then, first part of
the afternoon, I drive 3 miles up to Santee to our
local Mouser and pick-up my order.  Hey! no shipping.
Just a thimbleful of gasoline.

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com