Mouser International Sales

Bruce Barley kb0pzd at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 5 21:21:30 EST 2001

Hello, Deric -

Due to paperwork, currency regulations, customs, etc.
I guess that's the reason for
their requirement for $100 (US) minimum order for international sales.
Looks like NAFTA still has a ways to go.....

Following is verbatum text from Mouser web site as of 11/05/2001.

# How to Order:
# Call Toll Free, Fax, Mail or E-mail your order to sales at mouser.com.
# Please include your name, company name and shipping address.

# Who Can Order:
# Businesses, schools, agencies and individuals.

#  No Minimum Order:
#  We do not have a minimum order for shipments in the USA on products #  in
our catalog.

73's - Bruce - KB0PZD