For Sale: Hallicrafters Items and Swan Items

David Hollander n7rk at DANCRIS.COM
Mon Nov 5 22:43:23 EST 2001

Hallicrafters HT-40K Manual - $20 shipped (postage extra outside of USA)

This is the operating and servicing manual for the HT-40 novice
transmitter. This manual has no marks and is in excellent condition

http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/ht40k.jpg

Hallicrafters SX-28 Speaker/Antenna Terminals...........$40 a pair plus
shipping
These are the Bakelite terminals that go on the back of the SX-28
Chassis. These are used for speaker
terminals or the antenna terminals. These are brown Bakelite. Although
these are used, they look like new. The chrome looks like new with no
pitting or corrosion. These pieces are often broken on many SX-28's so
here is a chance to replace those broken ones.

I have two pairs

Pictures at:

http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/sx28parts.jpg
http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/sx28parts2.jpg

Hallicrafters S-38B Receiver........$100 plus shipping
This unit is complete and unmodified. It has all of the correct knobs
and has the bottom and back
covers. The radio plays well and sounds good. I have checked all the
tubes and de-oxed all of the switches. Cosmetically, this is a pretty
nice radio. It does have some small scratches and scuffs. I will also
include a copy of the S-38A manual as I don't have the "B" version. The
S-38A and S-38B are nearly identical.

Pictures at:

http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/s38b1.jpg
http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/s38b2.jpg
http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/s38b4.jpg
http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/s38b5.jpg
http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk/s38b6.jpg

Swan 350  Transceiver Shop Manual-Original...........$22 shipped
(postage extra outside of USA)
This is the operation and maintenance manual. Cover has some marks on it
- insides are very
clean. Why buy a copy when you can have an original for almost the same
price?

I have 2 of these.

You can check my feedback on ebay  if you have not dealt with me before.
My user id is : n7rk

Thanks for looking,

Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK -  Webmaster CADXA
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

            ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
and what ever else looks interesting!

E-Mail: davidh at getnet.com  My Home Page:  http://www.getnet.com/~davidh

Visit the Central Arizona DX Association Home page - http://cadxa.org